The WTH Manifold Primary Valve Insert is used with WTH manifolds to regulate the maximum flow temperature for all underfloor heating zones connected to the manifold.
- 1″ brass Primary insert valve for WTH Manifolds.
- Both Primary Valves use the same replacement part
WTH Manifold Primary Valve Installation Guidance
- Isolate the manifold and depressurise the Underfloor Heating System by bleeding the manifold.
- To replace the WTH Manifold Primary Valve Insert you will first need to remove the Actuator or TVR head to expose the valve.
- The WTH Primary Valve Insert can be carefully removed using a correct sized open end /ring spanner.
- Once the valve has been removed we recommend that you ensure the water is clean and free from of corrosion and limescale. If corrosion or limescale is found in the underfloor heating system we recommend you flush the system and replenish it with an appropriate inhibitor such as Sentinel X100 Inhibitor.
- Fit the new valve insert and nip tight (do not over tighten).
Note: When replacing WTH Manifold flow control valves we recommend that you always test / replenish Inhibitors in the Underfloor Heating System.
Looking for a WTH Manifold Secondary Valve Insert?