Our underfloor heating actuator (230 V ) is a normally closed, thermoelectric, valve drive for opening and closing valves on underfloor heating circuit distributors of concealed floor heating and cooling systems.
The 230v Actuator is controlled by a room thermostat with two point output or pulse-width modulation functionality.
NOTE: When supplied with a RED COLLAR this item fits the WTH/Thermofloor valves.
For the NEW replacement Secondary Valve this item requires a WHITE COLLAR
Please be careful when selecting which item is required.
Also available in a 24V version.
Features & Benefits
- Operating voltage 230 V AC, +10%…–10%, 50/60 Hz
- Max. inrush current 550 mA during 100 ms max.
- Operating power 1 W
- Stroke (actuator travel) 4.0 / 5.0 mm
- Actuating force 100 N ±5%
- Fluid temperature 0 to +100°C 2)
- Storage temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Ambient temperature 0 to +60°C
- Type of protection IP 54
- CE conformity according to EN 60730
- Housing material/housing colour Polyamide / light grey (RAL 7035)
- Connecting cable/colour 2 x 0.75 mm2 PVC / light grey (RAL 7035)
- Cable length 1 m
- Weight with connecting cable (1 meter) 100 g
- Surge protection according to EN 60730-1 min. 2.5 kV