EcoHeatCool Electric Underfloor Heating Mat Systems are designed to be tough enough for professional use, yet easy to install for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
These Electric Underfloor Heating Mats consists of a thin loose wire evenly spaced. All of our mats have a fabric backing allowing adhesives to be absorbed, thereby allowing a perfect bond between the tiles and sub-floor.
The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 (to order) heat outputs.
The EcoHeatCool Underfloor Heating Mat System utilises our dual core heating element and with only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install in just a matter of hours, without raising floor levels. The cable is attached in a series of loops to thin but tough underfloor heating mats, to fit floor areas from as small as 1 m2 and above.
Features and benefits
- Power: 150 W/m2 Output to warm even the thickest tile
- Sizes: 1 m2, 1.5 m2, 2 m2, 3 m2 and 5 m2
- Only 3mm thick
- Quick installation – Simply roll out the underfloor heating mat with pre-spaced wire
- Flexible – no customising is necessary
- Only one connection cable for easy installation
- Surpasses international safety standards
- No electromagnetic field
- Lifetime Warranty
- Output Cable – 11 W/m
- Voltage – 230V
- Outer Insulation – PVC
- Thickness of mat/wire – 3mm
- Protection Class – I + 30mA RCD
- Connection – One Connection
- Net Colour – White – Textile
- Cable Colour – Red
- Space between heating wires – 70mm
- Supply Lead Length – 4000mm
- Width – 500mm
- Sizes Available – 1-10m²
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.