EcoSimple – Comfort & Simplicity you can rely on.
The EcoSimple Electric Underfloor Heating Mat Kit is our low profile underfloor heating mat kit supplied with a simple to use Dial thermostat and floor probe. The EcoSimple System provides a high quality German engineered heat mat with an analogue thermostat for control and simplicity.
These underfloor heating kits are supplied with single-end connection cable for ease of mounting in tile adhesive /or leveling compound. The EcoSimple kit is ideal for renovations, new buildings as well as for baths, showers, living rooms, offices etc.
EcoSimple UFH kits are designed to be tough enough for professional use, yet easy to install for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
These Electric Underfloor Heating Mat Kits consists of a floor heat mat and an analogue thermostat for control and simplicity. (the switching capacity of the analogue thermostat limits the mat area to 7m²)
The electric underfloor mat provides a 150 W/m2 output, ensuring your maximum comfort.
The EcoSimple Underfloor Heating Mat System utilizes our dual core heating element and with only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install in just a matter of hours, without raising floor levels. The cable is attached in a series of loops to thin but tough self adhesive underfloor heating mats, to fit floor areas from as small as 1 m2 and above.
Mat Features and benefits
- Power: 150 W/m2 Output to warm even the thickest tile
- Sizes: 1 – 15 m2
- Only 3mm thick
- 100% Waterproof
- Quick installation – Simply roll out the underfloor heating mat with pre-spaced wire and stick it to the floor with its self adhesive coating
- Flexible – no customising is necessary
- Only one connection cable for easy installation
- Surpasses international safety standards
- No electromagnetic field
- Lifetime Warranty
- Output – 150 W/m
- Voltage – 230V
- Outer Insulation – PVC
- Thickness of mat/wire – 3mm
- Cold / warm splice – Sleeveless, without shrinkable sleeve
- Insulation – Fluoroplastic
- Connection – One Connection
- Supply Lead Length – 4000mm
- Width – 500mm
- Sizes Available – 1-7m²
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.